- ASA24-Kids-2012 was released this September!
ASA24 is a freely available Web-based tool that enables automated self-administered 24-hour recalls. ASA24 consists of a Respondent Web site used to collect recall data and a Researcher Web site used to manage study logistics and obtain data analyses. Two Respondent Web sites are currently available in English and Spanish: ASA24-2011 and ASA24-Kids-2012. Further information on the Respondent and Researcher Web sites is provided in the sections below.
Respondent Web Sites
- Evaluation & Validation
- Available Versions:
- Previous version of ASA24 (Beta)
Researcher Web Site
- System Requirements
- Researcher Instructions (PDF)
- Sample Analysis Files and Data Dictionaries (ZIP)
Register to Use ASA24
- Join the ASA24 Listserv
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Considerations for Using ASA24
- Resources for Study Staff and Participants
- Resource for Funding & Ethics Applications
- Known Issues & Workarounds
- Resources Related to the Healthy Eating Index (HEI)
- SAS Code for Updating Beta Output Files
- Fact Sheet (PDF, 115 KB)
ASA24™ is a trademark of HHS.
Last Modified: 11 Sep 2013